WHAT TO EXPECT
- Each session is 100% customized especially for you and your needs. I will include both posed and lifestyle shots during the session. I have a small studio located in my home available if you would like. I use the studio mostly for my mini sessions and newborns but am always ready to shoot there! I use natural lighting when shooting outdoors. I try my very hardest to offer you a comfortable and fun atmosphere so that we can all have a enjoyable experience.
- Prior to the session we will communicate via email or phone call to discuss: Pricing information, Dates, Times, & Locations.
- During the session I will do my very best to capture it all!
- I will email you a link to you private online gallery of images that you may select the images you wish to edited. You may add as many images as for you for $8.00 a image. After you have emailed me back your selected images, I will get to work! You will receive you edited, high resolution images in about 2-3 weeks. I also include smaller images that I ask you post for online usage as they have my logo on them.
- Printing: You are free to print wherever you like, though * I CANNOT guarantee that the business you choose for printing will produce the same print result as mine. Often times, the printer will have a machine that “Auto Corrects”. It may NOT recognize my filters and will then try to “Correct” it which results in a different effect than I intended. This is why I’d LOVE to print for you myself. Please ask me about printing through me!
Professional photography is an investment so please consider your prints an investment also.